Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP)
The Affordable Connectivity Program is a FCC program to help low income households pay for internet service. ACP will provide a monthly discount of up to $30 towards broadband service for eligible households. Only one monthly service discount is allowed per household.
ACP Eligibility Guidelines
- Income is 200% or less than the Federal Poverty Guidelines ~please call for guidance
- Qualifies for the Lifeline program
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Woman, Infants and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Federal Public Housing Assistance (FPHA)
- Veterans Pensions and Survivors Benefit
- Receives the free and reduced-price school lunch program or the school breakfast program, including through the USDA Community Eligibility Provision
- Received a Federal Pell Grant during the current award year
Apply online at https://acpbenefit.org/ or call us for assistance/questions.
Please Note: Amsterdam School District is a Community Eligibility Provision school so if you have a child that attends the district you will qualify.